Staging Pads Virtual Staging Website
Staging Pads Virtual Staging Sampler
Contact: (800) 894-7033
From the buyer’s perspective 92% of them are going to look at the pictures before making a decision to take another step towards seeing the property. Further, nowadays buyer’s often tell their agents what they want to see rather than vice versa. The average buyer is armed with an iPad and real estate search engine, such as Trulia, Zillow or Realtor.com (although there are now dozens of good ones that pick up live MLS updates). Even retirees looking to downsize to a one story are using the search engines to look initially. Once they see a property they like they will call either the listing agent or find another one to help them through the process.
Since computers use only sight and sound to motivate a buyer to send an email or pick up the phone, it is crucial buyers do not see white walls with no furniture. This often leads to a quick death for listings not to mention a lower price downline. So while using physical staging is generally the best option, if it is not in the budget, here are some reasons to think about virtually staging your next listing.
1. Cost is 10% of regular staging
2. Shows buyers the potential of a room
3. Often gives buyers shopping ideas for furniture
4. Has been proven to increase showings by as much as 75%
5. Has been proven to motivate higher offers than empty homes bring
6. Agent can use their existing photos to virtually stage in most cases
7. Quick turn around, generally 24 hours for virtual staging
8. May be enhanced for virtual tour’s and property websites
9. Furniture can be changed out of MLS pics without physically moving
10. Sellers can move without having to leave furniture behind